Sky Impact |
VP of Social Media
The VP of Social Media will develop strategies for promoting Sky Ventures events and gaining exposure with the wider campus audience. Will collaborate with on-campus to reach every corner of the ORU campus.
More than someone with lots of experience, we are looking for someone willing to learn and bring passion to this position.
With regard to the vision and creative direction of Sky Ventures events as identified by the VP of Event Planning, develop social media content to promote said events
- Promotional content should follow Sky Ventures established brand guidelines and accurately represent Sky Ventures and associated parties
- Develop quality content, in a timely manner that meets established deadlines
Establish relationships with parties that can increase the reach and exposure of Sky Ventures promotions
- Coordinate posts with SA and COB to maximize reach to bring more attendance to events.
Collaborate with SkyView Marketing Strategist for posting Community and Innovation content
- Using the analysis of user data, develop schedules and processes for posting consistent Community & Innovation content
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategist to make appropriate adjustments in content
Sharpen pre-existing skills, or develop new ones
- Develop understanding and ability of managing resources, collaborate with other parties, and effectively reaching an audience
5-7 Hours a week of work (3 hours required in person)
- Mentorship from successful professionals in the fields of Venture, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing
- Workspace at the SC4E, 36N and our upcoming co-working space
You are not required to have previous experience or meet all the qualifications of the job description at this time.
We will be training and equipping every student executive to perform their positions.
***Recommend curriculum: TBD