Eagles VC | VP of Investments
The VP of Investments will lead the Eagles VC team in memo-writing. The VP of Investments will also work with other leadership to determine the viability of an investment opportunity, before potentially presenting an investment to the board.
More than someone with lots of experience, we are looking for someone willing to learn and bring passion to this position.
*This position is currently filled for the Fall '22 semester
Establishing deal-flow on campus
- Be an EaglesVC ambassador, be in the loop for businesses being started on campus
Working and collaborating with students who lead student-led initiatives on other campuses
- Find good practices that can be implemented in the EaglesVC & Sky Ventures as a whole
Lead the memo-writing stage of the analysis and discuss investment possibilities with the board
- Work alongside Senior Investment Associate to evaluate traction and potential of ORU startups
Provide support to The Nest’s portfolio companies in preparedness for pitching and funding
Coordinate efforts with the Director of Communications regarding connections and investment possibilities from Alumni/ Angels.
5-7 Hours a week of work (3 hours required in person)
- Mentorship from successful professionals in the fields of Venture & Entrepreneurship
- Workspace at the SC4E, 36N and our upcoming co-working space
You are not required to have previous experience or meet all the qualifications of the job description at this time.
We will be training and equipping every student executive to perform their positions.
***Recommended: “Entry Level VC Analyst” course, Previous experience in VC