Sky Impact |
VP of Communications and Outreach
The VP of Communications and Outreach will actively seek and pursue mutually beneficial relationships with students, universities, organizations, and other key parties that can provide increased opportunities for Sky Ventures students.
More than someone with lots of experience, we are looking for someone willing to learn and bring passion to this position.
Create and cultivate relationships on behalf of Sky Ventures
- Make contact with universities, businesses, professionals, alumni, and other community partners
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships that will foster opportunities for Sky Ventures students
- Find and develop opportunities for Sky Ventures to partner with strategic community partners
Oversee external communications with alumni, donors, and other partners
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of communications with potential donors, university administration, students, and other parties
Sharpen pre-existing skills, or develop new ones
- Develop understanding and ability of managing resources, collaborate with other parties, and effectively reach an audience
5-7 Hours a week of work (3 hours required in person)
- Mentorship from successful professionals in the fields of Venture, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing
- Workspace at the SC4E, 36N and our upcoming co-working space
You are not required to have previous experience or meet all the qualifications of the job description at this time.
We will be training and equipping every student executive to perform their positions.