Startup Grind Tulsa - Volunteer
About Startup Grind
Startup Grind Tulsa hosts monthly events featuring successful founders, innovators, educators and investors who share lessons learned on the road to building great companies.
Startup Grind is the largest independent startup community, actively educating, inspiring, and connecting more than 2,000,000 entrepreneurs in over 600 chapters. We nurture startup ecosystems in 125+ countries through events, media, and partnerships with organizations like Google for Startups. Founded in Silicon Valley, Startup Grind has helped millions of entrepreneurs build their businesses, connect with strategic partners, and secure funding.
Learn more about the incredible guests they've hosted: https://www.startupgrind.com/tulsa/
Startup Grind Tulsa Volunteer Details:
The Team Member role is really what you make of it. Startup Grind Tulsa is a pretty fluid organization and ultimately wants to make sure the volunteers are getting value from their participation. A role can be created for candidates with interest/experience in social media, graphic design, photography/videography, or general volunteers wanting to expand their network and experiences. A social media volunteer is our biggest need right now.
What to expect?
- Expected effort = ~5 hours/month
- Virtual and/or in-person options available
- Direct access to C-level executives, investors, and entrepreneurs from Tulsa and worldwide
- We will promote you or your services/business/startup
- You will add the largest entrepreneurial event organizer's name, Startup Grind, on your CV.
- Free food and drinks during our events
- Make meaningful impact in Tulsa's growing entrepreneurial community
- Mentorship included
If you are interested in this opportunity
Get in touch so we can start working together.