Eagles VC | Partnerships and Marketing Manager
The Partnerships and Marketing Manager will lead the cultivation of relationships with other university initiatives involved in venture capital and startups. Will also advise portfolio companies in The Nest on their marketing needs.
More than someone with lots of experience, we are looking for someone willing to learn and bring passion to this position.
Establishing deal-flow on campus
- Be an EaglesVC ambassador, be in the loop for businesses being started on campus
Working and collaborating with students who lead student-led initiatives on other campuses
- Find good practices that can be implemented in the EaglesVC & Sky Ventures as a whole
Lead the communication with CVN (College Ventures Network) and other universities initiatives
Lead the cross-collaboration with the Growth team, to coordinate marketing efforts and event advertising
Coordinate communication with Growth team regarding content creation, as well as demand for photographer or video editor
- Fill in when quick marketing or advertising materials are needed-
Point of contact with the Community & Innovation team regarding events
- Lead the EaglesVC efforts on accelerator’s demo days
5-7 Hours a week of work (3 hours required in person)
- Mentorship from successful professionals in the fields of Venture, Entrepreneurship & Marketing
- Workspace at the SC4E, 36N and our upcoming co-working space
You are not required to have previous experience or meet all the qualifications of the job description at this time.
We will be training and equipping every student executive to perform their positions.