SkyView | Marketing Strategist
The Marketing Strategist will observe data regarding Sky Ventures content and how audiences interact with it to curate suggestions for necessary changes in content strategy. Will also work with other leadership to create processes for content distribution.
More than someone with lots of experience, we are looking for someone willing to learn and bring passion to this position.
*This position is currently filled for the Fall '22 semester
Develop fresh promotional content for Sky Ventures
- Collaborate with the Content Manager to maintain consistent distribution of Sky Ventures content
Develop profiles for Sky Ventures’ “customer” segments
- Creating an understanding of how to best tailor Sky Ventures’ marketing and outreach efforts
Strategize the use of social media and other mediums for marketing initiatives
- Ensure Sky Ventures is well positioned and represented to its target audiences across the appropriate media platforms
Coordinate with the Content Manager to ensure the timely distribution of Sky Ventures marketing
Monitor and interpret data to determine the effectiveness of Sky Ventures marketing and promotions—working to improve upon systems and processes
Collaborate with Content Manager to make appropriate adjustments in content
- Using data, understand how Sky Ventures content may be adjusted to best suit its audience
Sharpen pre-existing skills, or develop new ones
- Develop understanding and ability of managing resources, collaborating with other parties, and effectively reaching an audience
5-7 Hours a week of work (3 hours required in person)
- Mentorship from successful professionals in the fields of Venture, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing
- Workspace at the SC4E, 36N and our upcoming co-working space
You are not required to have previous experience or meet all the qualifications of the job description at this time.
We will be training and equipping every student executive to perform their positions.