The Nest | Head of Operations
The Head of Operations will act as an advisor in compliance, helping founders in important matters such as filling for an LLC. The Head of Operations will also serve as a point of contact between portfolio companies and other leaderships, organizing meetings between founders and leaders whom they may need to consult with.
More than someone with lots of experience, we are looking for someone willing to learn and bring passion to this position.
*This position is currently filled for the Fall '22 semester
Head of contact between portfolio companies and leadership
- Responsible for scheduling and planning all extra meetings between the portfolio companies and the other Nest leaders.
Assist portfolio companies with compliance and access to resources
- Lead the creation of LinkedIn and website creation for portfolio companies
- Lead the LLC filling for each portfolio company with close contact to the student-lawyer representative
- Assist in sourcing and scheduling mentors
5-7 hours a week ( 3 hours required in person)
- Mentorship from successful professionals in the fields of Venture & Entrepreneurship
- Workspace at the SC4E, 36N and our upcoming co-working space
You are not required to have previous experience or meet all the qualifications of the job description at this time.
We will be training and equipping every student executive to perform their positions.
***Recommended: “Lean Startup”